.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thoughts...

I've been reading some pretty thought provoking e-mail & blogs. This is a new year with new goals and thoughts of things we want to accomplish this new year... what am I going to be when I grow up? Will anyone notice that I've been here or left a mark in this life? I hope so... I think we all want to think that we may be of worth in this experience we call life.
.
My parents, my grandparents, greats all the way down the line (or up the line however you look at it) have been stalwart strong people of God, they have left the mark, they have paved the way for many who followed even beyond family members.
.
My father's mother was a poet, a writer of stories. My sister and I have inherited that ability from her; a son, daughters, & granddaughters are writers of poetry also... is this what my mark is supposed to be or is there something more, something that I haven't fully thought out or researched?
.
Personally I think there is more. Here I am in my 60's and I'm still trying to figure it all out. In essence, trying to figure out who and what I am. Oh I do know... but, you know what I mean? Really?
.
Our Savior is a light unto the world, He certainly can help us with these questions. He loves us and WILL help shape our lives, I'm so thankful for this knowledge passed down from generations. Yes, He loves you and I - He truly CARES for us and about us... we can become the best that we can be.
.
May each New Day be a blessing unto each of us - may we follow the promptings given us, even in our daily lives as we struggle through, trying to find our mark or strengthen it unto the world.
.
Just a few thoughts ~ Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment