.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So What's Up With That?

Okay so the other day I was complaining that it was taking way longer to take down Christmas than it was to put it up. I'm learning that you should NEVER complain about something... anything for that matter! :O)
.
So while I was taking down and putting away, I had to vacuum too... in doing that I ended up moving furniture around... What's this - Spring Cleaning in January?
.
Then my husband wasn't doing anything so he decided to paint the kitchen. I told him I wasn't ready to tackle that yet, even though I had already bought the paint, I wanted to finish putting my home back in order first.
.
Well said he - I won't have to help him paint. That's all good and well and actually super fantastic if that were really the only aspect to consider here. Not so, all the antiques/trinkets I have hung on the area above the cupboards and the plants I have sitting up above one, have to be removed and cleaned before they can be replaced up there after the paint goes on. So needless to say my living room, dining room, and family room have all gone on hold while I help take care of kitchen stuff... But true to his word I haven't picked up a paint brush... :O)
.
I'm realizing that they have such a thing called Spring Cleaning in Spring for a reason. Also I'm learning that its way better to actually DO the spring cleaning more than a couple times a year - so when you have an impromptu cleaning spree like this one, it just might be a wee bit easier!
.
I mean really, Deep Spring Cleaning in January? - What's Up With That??? ~ Joyce
.

No comments:

Post a Comment