.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Monday, January 16, 2012

Cookie - I Want a cookie...

Okay- my oldest daughter broke her leg & I'm "babysitting" her - or maybe its "ladysitting" since she's a grown woman. Anyway we've been craving some chocolate chip cookies with pecans in them. But alas, no-one gave us any - and I couldn't just go off and leave her unattended while I went of in search of some. So we've been sitting around bemoaning our plight of no cookies. I even sat down and sent a text to another of my daughters that we needed some chocolate chip cookies with peacans... but she was busy at the moment and wouldn't drop everything, make us cookies, then drive across town to deliver them. What's up with that?
.
So anyway, I sat down to check my e-mail and discovered a friend in Oregon had sent me this video clip - totally not knowing the cookie plight we were in here! :O)
.
(Also said daughter did make us the craved for cookies... they are so yummy!) Hope you enjoy the video as much as we did. I'll send you the cookie recipe tomorrow...
~ Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment