.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Monday, September 17, 2012

My Monday's Musings...

Ah ha, I did not die and go to heaven;
I did not get caught with kids of seven;
Nope I did not break my silly arm;
Nor did I come to any harm.

I did not fall off my silly bike;
But I did go for a nice long hike.
I did not leave this state so cool;
But I did go camp where cabins rule.

Yes, I've been so very busy is all
For the editing of my WIP did call
Yep, those peeps want this story done
So do I; as do my kids, every one!

Thus off I went to clear my head
Even spent time while books I read
Now edit, edit is my books call
So from this job I hope I don't fall.

~Joyce P. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment