.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wacky Wednesday...




Today is Wacky Wednesday I tell you that for sure,
For my broken toe is driving me nuts - I wish they had a cure!
. 
With broken toe, and sore back - I hobble from one spot to another,
AND worse my wackiness seems to rub off on every child & brother!
.
Now this is NOT a good thing I tell you, and so does my crew…
My kids and I should make a cure for this curse, as a yummy brew.
.
Then for every hurt knee, sunburn, stupid cut, shoulder and sore toe -
We’d take a swig of our brew; “the drink to cure all ails” - and laugh, ho, ho!
.
I’m sure with that brew we could make a mint – no not candy silly -
We could rake in the big bucks – for sure truckloads, all willy nilly!
.
People would bug us for loans and put us in a frenzy -
Ha, so much for dreaming on this a Wacky Wednesday!

 ~Joyce P. Smith


1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm afraid too many already have a brew for making them go "ha ha ho ho." But, it's a cute thought.

    ReplyDelete