.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wacky Wednesday...

Today I'm one day late for Wacky Wednesday but I just found out of a sad event that happened yesterday - Wednesday 9-26-2012.

A Great Scouter passed away on Wacky Wednesday. His name is Bill Burch.
This post is in honor of him and the good he has done not only in Scouting but in the world.
Kudo's to you Bill and thank you for the awesome friend to the Boy Scouts of America that you have been! One great man!

A video of Bill about the Bolo Tie's he carved:







Thanks for viewing. My husband Don owns 12 of Bill's Bolo's and I own one specially made for me by request to Bill so its one of a kind. We are pleased to be the owners of said ties!
~Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment