.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Friday, August 9, 2013

OMGG It's August ALREADY!!!

OMGG stands for oh my goodness gracious! So OMGG it's August and I can't believe its here already! My last post was in May for crying out loud... sheesh. Where has all of my time gone? Oh yeah I remember - writing, reading, creating Albert books, taking pictures, going to ANWA retreat, going to Michigan, going to Texas, going camping, going CrrrRAzzzY
.
I love it when a plan comes together, but as of late - my plans keep flying out the door, (along with my sanity I might add). No just kidding. But I had a blast creating another Albert book that will come out later... name you might ask... Albert Goes To Michigan - that's what.  :O) Anyway taking my camera and my stuffed bear and posing him all over the place was fun.
.
Today this is a short little note just to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. My bff is coming to town tomorrow and we are gonna grab our other friend and the three of us are taking off to the country and all I have to say is once we all get together... Watch Out World! We've been best friends for fifty-five years (Yes, longer than some of you are old). We get together and all boundaries leave - no limits held. Our motto: “I’m over 60 and I can do whatever the heck I want.”  :O)  {Well within the law – we do NO law breaking here!}  :O)
.
Take care people, I’ll be gone a week but will be back to tell you about my writing and I think a book review is way past due.  ~ Joyce

 

No comments:

Post a Comment