.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wacky Wednesday...

A Book Review...
Wacky Wednesday by Theo. LeSieg
.
Ha today is Wacky Wednesday for sure
And I want to share with you my lure.
So what started this silly post,
For me to Wacky Wednesday host?
.
I had a granddaughter who liked me to read
For learning n knowing she had a great need.
So children's books we bought by the score
And reading them to her wasn't a chore.
.
One of our favorite books to read over again-
One that brought giggles and a great big grin;
It's Wacky Wednesday by Theo. LeSieg
Where wackiness reigns throughout the gig.
.
This book written in nineteen-seventy-four
Of it, all of my grand-kids truly adore.
Now it starts with a shoe on the wall,
A shoe that shouldn't be there at all.
.
And sends you on a fun hunt for the age
For the wacky things hidden in the page.
Then you look for six things that are wrong
Out the school door ten things more join the throng.
.
It's a fun way for children to learn
As they count the hidden things by turn
Now if you have never read this book
I highly recommend you go get hooked!
.











I say Wacky Wednesday is as fun for parent as it is for child!
It gets five stars from me!  *****
~Joyce P. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment