.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday's Musings...

So today I spent the whole morning trying to get signed up for the ANWA Conference coming up in February... I was ready to throw my computer out the window because I thought it was the user (me) that was the problem. Luckily I found that's not so...
.
Problem was fixed and after literally hours I have finally gotten myself signed up; motel room reserved; AND the amazing thing is that I have gotten brave and signed up for a pitch session as well. Whew!
.
Now I say whew because I've never had the courage to sign up to do a pitch of my work before and its a scary thought. In the process of the whole thing I hope I don't do something stupid while trying to pitch my book. Yikes, I'm going to have to go around stopping everyone I know and everyone I don't know and pitching my book to them so I get a little practice and don't make an idiot of myself when it really matters... Well at least I have a few months to syke myself into it...  :O)
.
Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment