Okay everyone, I've been wanting to do this contest for MONTH's and I finally have it put together.
1. The winner will get to choose one book. Choices: Story Engineering by Larry Brooks... OR The Upside of Down by Rebecca Talley.
2. The winner will also get one beaded bookmark made by me, Joyce P. Smith (Choice of color).
3. AND lastly: The winner will also recieve 1 mondo size Hershey's Milk chocolate bar! (Your choice: with or without Almonds).
When you send in your answers just say which book you would prefer and what your choice of color is and with or without Almonds. Then if your name is picked out of the hat I will already know which things you want.
To enter for your chance to win these terrific prizes all you have to do is:
.1. be a follower of my blog. If you are not already, yet just sign up now.
2. Then tell me the answers to these 15 comercials (What are they advertizing?).
You have 12 days to send in your answers (May 25th through June 5th) by posting them on my blog comments.
Those who answer the most questions correctly will be entered into my raffle.
The winner will be announced on June 6th.
1. “I can’t believe it’s not...”
2. “You deserve a break today”
3. “Snap, Crackle and Pop”
4. “Be all that you can be.”
5. “See the USA in a ...”
6. “It’s M’m, M’m good”
7. “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.”
8. “… is the shampoo that glorifies your hair, … shampoo …”
9. “… a little dab’ll do ya, … a little debonair”
10. “Where’s the beef?”
11. “Oh I wish I was an ... ... ..., that is what I would truly like to beee, for if I were an … … … everyone would be in love with me.”
12. “Please don’t squeeze the ...”
13. “Double your pleasure, double your fun”
14. “Never had it, never will.”
15. “What’s in your wallet?”
Good Luck and have fun! ~ Joyce