.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Joke For The Day...

Hey sorry it's been awhile since I posted last... my eldest brother had throat surgery again and he's been here at my house convalescing. He was released from the hospital with a feeding tube still through his nose into his stomach. So I've been helping care for him... consequently - no computer time. :O{
.
My sister told me a joke the other day that I thought I would share with you...
.
How do you tell the difference between a male Chocolate Bunny and a female Chocolate Bunny?
~
~
~
~
~
~
When you bite into it, if its head is hollow its a male. :OD
.
Have a great day! ~Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment