Author Tina Scott of totallytina awarded me the lovely blog award. Thanks for thinking of me Tina! It's taken me a while to get it posted but I appreciate your thoughtfulness in selecting me.
In order to accept this award, I have to share seven random facts about me. Here they are in no particular order:
(1.) I've been married to my sweetheart for forty-seven years.
(2.) From that union we have seven children and twenty-three grandchildren.
(3.) I paint oil paintings, sew & crochet and have written and directed a play.
(4.) I started writing poetry years ago, then children's books, but am now working on writing a two-part suspense/romance novel.
(5.) I'm a licenced beautician (retired).
(6.) Besides Arizona, where I was born, I have lived in Anchorage, Alaska; Spokane, WA; Torrejon, Spain; Umatilla, OR; Hermiston, OR; Willamina, OR; El Centro, Calif; and now Maricopa, AZ.
(7.) I have two dogs, Daisy & Spidie; a cat named George; and five fish - Plat, Plat JR, Greaystokes, Frankie & Gordo. (Two fish, Bugs & Cali died and became plant food.)
Below is a list of seventeen other lovely blogs. I hope you'll take the time to visit each of them.
1. www.cottoncandy4thesoul.blogspot.com (Jennifer Griffith)
2. www.karendupaixwrites.blogspot.com (Karen Dupaix)
3. frespafan (Anna Arnett)
4. blogs and blurbs (Cindy R. Williams)
5. www.myliteraryescape (Andrea Smith)
6. 365babystepstovibranthealth (Heather Horrocks)
7. anwa (ANWA's Founder & Friends)
8. chilly'sworld (Chilly)
11. hauntshaven (Joan Sowards)
12. aviewfromtheothersideofthehill (Laurie LC Lewis)
13. mydeartrash (Laura Lofgreen)
15. www.theblessingsoffamilylife (Valerie J. Steimle)
16. www.whenIgetup (Tamara)
17. www.writerinthepines (Marsha Ward)
Now in order for all of you seventeen lovely blogs to accept this award please do the following:
copy, cut, & paste the above award and put in your pictures folder. Then paste in preferred design format of your blog. Answer the seven random facts about yourself and post 15-17 new blogs that you think are deserving of the award on your next blog... wallah, you're now a lovely blog recipient! Congratulations!!!