.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Frills and Thrills...

I went to the doctor and the doctor said, "Now you must stop jumping on that bed!"

LOL - not really, what she said was that I do have strep... so this made for a fun thing for me to try and get enough doses of meds into my system so I could take my hubby to the hospital for his scheduled hernia surgery this morning and not cause an epidemic outbreak of strep throughout the city!

All went well with the surgery - he's home again and happily tucked down on the sofa for a long winter's nap ('cept its not winter... far from it at 103!)

Me? No more sore throat - just sneezing and sniveling... "Joyce stop that sniveling!" going through a box of Kleenex and wishing for well days! I HATE BEING SICK!!!

Thanx for listening to my whining... Joyce

1 comment: