.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Who's Zany G?

At a writing conference that I went to on Saturday March 7th, we were advised by Doug Johnston (who gave a session on Publication and marketing), to create a blog. So here goes:



You may ask why did I name my blog "Zany G's World"? Zany G stands for Zany Grandma. A couple of my teenage granddaughters told me a while back that I don't drive like a grandma; Grandma's drive slow and jerky. I laughed... my husband has been known to give me nicknames derived from famous race car drivers such as: Nelly Parnelly; Netty Andriette, etc. Lately he's taken to calling me "Tigerette" because I've started hitting golf balls across the land. He's such a funny guy!



I'm not a fuddy duddy grandma but a zany grandma who likes to drive fast; go camping in the woods; and wish I could do cartwheels across town; swim the English Channel and roller blade around my kitchen while baking cookies! Yep that's me!

2 comments:

  1. I love your energy & enthusiasm, Joyce. Looking forward to more! Sarah A. from ANWA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile! Thanks! You've got a great start. Good luck keeping it up! Rachel Rager from ANWA

    ReplyDelete