.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday's Thoughts & Goals...

 So, once again I've procrastinated writing here and telling you about what's up. Sorry about that!

Lately there have been a lot of women on my facebook site that have been making one word goals for 2021. I thought about it and I decided to join along in the fun. After spending some time thinking about what I need for 2021 I decided my theme word would be Prepare! You may ask why I chose that word out of the zillions of words to choose from?

I chose prepare because in these troubleous times I need to prepare myself spiritually, physically, and mentally for all things to come. Also I need to prepare to get this Suspense novel I've been writing, for all too long, finished and published. Among other things.

Good news is - I'm working of the back of book cover blurb and looking at cover pictures - this way all will be ready when the meat of the book is! 😄 Yippee!!!

Here's a picture I took - just because...

Toodle Oooh - have a great week! - JPSmith



No comments:

Post a Comment