.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Thursday, March 5, 2020

If You're Not Careful...

Recently I've come to the conclusion that if you're not careful - life will pass you by!!!
.
I have not had one free Saturday for over a month. I knew this coming Saturday I wouldn't be home once again because I will be at a writers workshop. The months ahead don't look a whole lot free-er either, Dang it all anyway!!!
.
I have let the days and months and years pass me by without thought of this blog, and my committment to writing something of interest to you in it. Grrrr.... How on earth did that happen? I guess because I wasn't careful... that's how. Pay attention to your life and don't let it pass you by like I've been doing.
.
"Don't let life pass you by, it is meant to be enjoyed. Work hard, but treat yourself once in a while to the desires of your heart, otherwise what is the point." 
.
"You can't just sit around and watch life pass you by. You have to keep dreaming..." ~Cher
.
Three Simple Rules in Life:

  1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.
  2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
  3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place. ~Pinterest Pin on Life

.
At least now I have my Den/Writing Room back again and I had my hubby help me renovate the whole room starting with painting the walls... Ooooh did I tell you I really like it? Well, I really, really like it!
.
So, now all I have to do is commit to use my room and write, write, write... and hopefully some of that writing will be done on the novel I'm writing and also share a little time on here with all of you.
.
Ta ta, toodle loo, until we shall meet here again. 👀😃👀 
.
~Joyce P. Smith
.

No comments:

Post a Comment