.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wacky Wednesdays that's for sure...

So today is wacky Wednesday that's for sure,
Off to the Base to get my meds or a cure
All of my ailments - I think come from many things,
But I think none of them for ears that rings!

I don't like the shape I'm in, no not one bit,
To this blubber I want to say, "Get!"
But I realize that I have no magic wand
I have to do something, I won't be conned!

So off walking I go each and every day,
The fresh air is great I must say
Also eat right and rid the sugar,
By drinking some good ol' water!

 
Lemon Water

 
Lemon/Cucumber Water


 
Lemon/Cucumber/ Mint Water


Citrus/Mint Water
 

No comments:

Post a Comment