.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wacky Wednesday...


It’s Wacky Wednesday don’t you see,
Time to tell you ‘bout wacky ol’ me –

Spring
By Joyce P. Smith
 
Everywhere there are bees to see,


There are bees in the tree.
 



There are bees on the tower,
 
There are bees on every flower.




 


Bees are in the feeder,
Are there bees on my reader?










Hey there’s a hole way up there high,
"Plug all those holes" I sigh.



 
 
 
I tell you it’s not a drill,
There are bees all over the sill.
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are bees all on the floor,
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are some bees by the door.

 
Oh no, there are bees in the wall!

Lots of bees-  think I’ll bawl

Is there a comb of honey?
I surely wish it were money!
Is honey in my wall?
It shouldn’t be there at all…
Nope, it shouldn’t be there at all!
 
~ Joyce P. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment