Okay I decided that to be fair since some of the contest entrants answered only the questions they knew and some of the entrants looked them up - that I would put everyone that entered the contest into the pool...
AND the winner is: Donna K. Weaver - Congratulations!
Thank you to all who took the time to enter my contest!!!
1. "I can't believe it's not butter."
2. "You deserve a break today at McDonald's."
3. "Snap, Crackle and Pop" Rice Krispies.
4. "Be all that you can be." in the US Army
5. "See the USA in a Chevrolet."
6. "Its M'm, M'm good." - Campbell's Soup
7. "I can't believe I ate the whole thing." Alka-Seltzer
8. "Halo is the shampoo that glorifies your hair,..."
9. "Brylcream a little dab'll do ya, Brylcream a little debonair"
10. "Where's the beef?" Wendy's
11. "Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener, that is what I would truly like to beee, for if I were an
Oscar Meyer Wiener - everyone would be in love with me."
12. "Please don't squeeze the Charmin."
13. "Double your pleasure, double your fun with Double Mint Gum."
14. "Never had it, never will." 7-up
15. "What's in your wallet?" Capital One (credit card)
Donna please contact me at: email@example.com to give me your address where I can send your prizes and let me know: Almond or Plain; color of beads; and which book you would like to have. Thanks for joining my blog and for entering my contest!
Thanks ~ Joyce