.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Shoulda Named this Smith's Life & Trials...

As you can see I've given myself a new face lift (well I have enough wrinkles I could actually use a physical face lift) but I'm talking about this blog. I felt like it was time to turn over a new leaf, so to speak, and the first order of business was working on this blog and hopefully posting more often too.
.
For three & a half years when we lived in Torrejon Spain, I wrote family newsletters back home titled: "The Life and Trials of the Smith's in Spain" detailing the many amazing things that happened to myself, my husband and our seven children while living there and the awesome life the Spaniards lived; how we adjusted to living in "their world" etc. But when I got home all such writings ceased. Now I'm thinking its about time to start recording events in my life a little more regularly. What better place to record it than here! :O)
.
I thought I shoulda named this blog something like "The Smith's Life & Trials" or "Joyce's Life and Trials" but I just like the sound of Zany G's World much better, so there you have it...
.
.

6 comments:

  1. Love your new look. It has a comforting granny look. It took a minute to upload onto my ancient computer, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog look -- it's gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog! Facelifts can be good (and you can still close your eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your music. I'm going to keep it on for inspiration while I get back to my WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, beautiful blog! What a spot of peace you've created. Looking forward to viewing your zany world!

    ReplyDelete