.......................................Thanks for stopping by.................................................

ANWA Member since Oct. 2003 - Chapter President of "Write to the Point" writing group.


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home again, jiggity jig...

.
Wow it seems like 4EVER since I've been on here.
Well, I guess it has been.

I've been a busy gal ya know,
I was busy with family reunions...


Motorcycle riding, Golfing, & homemade Ice Cream...










and Swimming...










Were just a few of our activities.

Then family pictures & the baptism of our grandson were also among our activities.



I then went to my ANWA writers Retreat...


This is the group of us:



Then off Camping...













Yes, I set up this tent and hammock and campsite by myself... Ha, I'm so efficient!










This little Chipmunk my sister, Shirley, and I named Tubby, because he was so fat and chased all the other Chipmunks away when he was there filling his cheeks with our peanuts. He was sure fun to watch.
.
This is just a few of my last two months activities... So rounds out my fun. Next it will be back to work on my novel, Today, Tomorrow, and Forever. Actually I've been working on it all day until now. So there you have it - a few things in the life of me, Zany G....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment